1. This website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Southern Forest Wines T/A Lost Lake Wines (ABN 23 160 294 824).
2. Access to the secure areas of this Website is restricted to: persons residing in Australia, persons who are authorised customers of lostlake.com.au (“Customer”), and Internet Service providers who provide their subscribers with access to the World Wide Web. Access by any other person to the secure areas of this Website is strictly prohibited.
General Commercial Terms
1. This Website is provided for the purposes of allowing the Customer to do the following with an industry standard web browser (referred to collectively as the “Authorised Purposes”): access as presented on this Website information about lostlake.com.au the terms of the relationship between the Customer and Southern Forest Wines, and the goods and/or services presented on this Website, and communicate to lostlake.com.au the Customer’s desire to purchase goods and/or services presented on this Website. The Customer must use this Website solely for the Authorised Purposes.
2. Upon account opening, the customer will choose their own unique Username and Password which the Customer may use to gain access to the secure areas of this Website. The Customer may also use this Username and Password to gain access to the ordering area of this Website where the Customer may place an order.
5. If the Customer wishes to retain a hard copy of any order it places on this Website, the Customer may print the relevant order confirmation as provided for on this Website using any industry standard web browser. The presentation of an order confirmation on this website indicates only that the relevant order has been received by lostlake.com.au.
6. The decision by lostlake.com.au whether or not to accept or fulfill any order will be based upon the Customer’s account and credit status at the relevant time. Orders accepted by lostlake.com.au will be confirmed by e-mail to the Customer. lostlake.com.au reserves the right to delay or cancel any order at any time (including at the time of fulfillment) based on the Customer’s account or credit status.
7. If the Customer wishes to cancel any order, it must do so by contacting lostlake.com.au by email as soon as possible. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have left lostlake.com.au premises (that is, dispatched to the customer).
8. lostlake.com.au Returns Policy will apply to all items which the Customer wishes to return. Please refer to the details of this policy by clicking here.
9. While every measure of security is taken, lostlake.com.au cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of customers credit card details.
10. The customer expressly authorises lostlake.com.au to communicate with them via phone or e-mail regarding any order the customer places on the website, the Customer’s account and/or credit status and other confidential information including the password which the customer must enter to access this Website. lostlake.com.au will send e-mails to the e-mail address specified by the customer at the time of account opening or as otherwise advised by the customer to lostlake.com.au either expressly in writing signed by the customer or ‘User Account Registration’ page which the customer submits to lostlake.com.au as part of its application to gain access to the website.